Ledge Wall Stone is also called Cultured Stone,Wall Stone,Ledge stone,Cultural Stone,Culture Stone or Stacked Stone. Since ledge wall stone is made of natural stone,you can see their natural texture and veins on ledge wall stone. So,wherever you install the ledge wall stone indoor or outdoor,their texture and veins appears excellently. Then house owner's cultured spirit can be indicated.
We can use slate,quartzite,sandstone,marble and granite to make ledge wall stone. Different kinds of materials can show us their special textures and colours. We have developed more than 300 kinds of ledge wall stone by now.
We are expert in developing and manufacturing ledge wall stone. Our ledge wall stone are very popular in Western Europe,Northern American,Australia,Asia and Mid-east. Our ledge wall stone is also becoming well-known by some people from Mediterranean,Africa and some islands in Pacific Ocean,Caribbean and Indian Ocean.
|1. Product||Natural Pure White Quartzite Ledge Wall Stone|
|2. Color||Black, White, Rusty, Yellow, Pink, Green, Grey and mixed colors.|
|3. Available Size||60x15cm, 45x15cm, 35x18cm, 40X20cm, 30X10cm, Z Type.|
|4. Thickness||1-2cm or 1.5-3cm|
|5. Available Finishing Shapes||Edges glued Strips glued, Corner glued Column glue|
|6. Other Materials||Quartzite, Sandstone, Artificial Stone, etc|
|7. Packing details||5pcs/box, 36boxes/crate, About 280m2 for 20GP Container (25-27 tons)|
|8. Main market||US, Canada, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Brazil, et.|
|9. Slate Product range||wall stone, flooring tiles, masoic, roofing, mushroom stone, flagstone, step stone, column and fireplaces|
|10. Service||Own Factory, Reposable within 24 hours, experienced quality control team|
1.What are your main advantages?
We have our own quarries, including gray, green, yellow, black etc. With these quarries, we can supply more stable stone materials with more competitive prices. We have 2 slate factories with skilled workers for about 15 years. We are very familiar with US and Eu processing standard.
2. Do you accept retail order? What is the minimum quantity you require?
Yes, we do accept retail order. We do both wholesaling and retailing. The minimum quantity is half container.
3. Do you also make customized design?
Yes. We can do any dimension for any products as per client requirement, especially for slate mosaic.
4. What is your port of loading?
Mainly ship from Xingang (Tianjin).
5. How long can my order be finished? How soon can I get my ordered products?
1) Normally one container order needs 10 - 25 days.
2) Transportation duration information:
West European main port: 27 days
Felixstowe / Belfast / South ampton / Rotterdam / Hamburg: 30 days
Dublin: 40 days
Western coast of America: 15-20 days
Eastern coast of America: 26-35 days
Other destination please email us to get our answer.
6. How do you assure the quality of my order?
1) Our slate factories have more than 10 years history and we have a really well-trained technician team.
2) We have strict inspection procedure and methods. We never allow the inferior quality products to be sent out of our factory.
3) We always welcome yourself to come to our factory to inspect your own order.
7. Are you sure the packing will be excellent? If damage happens during the transportation who will be responsible for that?
Yes, we are sure that our packing is safe enough. We use strong wooden crates for outside packing. Inside, we use carboard box. In addition, we will buy "all risks" insurance as per your requirement. In the case of damage happens, firstly you can refer to the insurance company to claim the damage. If the damage occurred due to the fault of packing, our company will take the responsibility.
8. What is your acceptable payment?
L/C (Letter of Credit), T/T (Telegraphic Transfer).
1. Selection of products and specify the dimensions. To get confirmation of stone. Samples are available.
2. Estimation and quotation on products, shipping and insurance cost.
3. Confirmation about the order information (quantity, price, delivery time, payment terms etc.).
4. Down payment to be sent or L/C to be set up. Fax bank statement as confirmation.
5. Production by our factory. Inspection of the finished products (customer comes here to inspect or our inspectors do it).
6. Packing, transport, make shipment to your nearest port or your final address. Fax the shipping document to request the balance to be sent. Release the invoice, packing list, bill of lading to you or your bank.
For more information, please contact us freely. We will respond you within 24 hours.
Thanks and best regards.